The Media Studio is a simplified video recording setup that can be used without any previous video production experience. The design of the studio allows you to create high-quality and polished video projects without having to know anything about lights and cameras. You only need to bring your flash drive with you and push a single button.
The Media Studio is scheduled in blocks of 2 hours. If you need more time, arrangements can be made. Please contact us at 731.881.7063 to schedule the studio.
Need to make a Digital Scrapbook
Try using the following program Microsoft SWAY -A free program
Instructions for accessing Sway:
1. Open a web browser
2. Type the following in search bar: https://www.office.com
3. You should be on the Microsoft Office Login/Landing Page, and click Sign In
4.When you click on "Sign In", you will be brought to a new page, and on this page you will need to use your UTM Email credentials to sign in. *You must include @ut.utm.edu*
5. Once you have typed in your email address and password, then click sign in.
6. From there, you will be on the main dashboard that will show your documents saved to your OneDrive as well as an Apps section where you can access the online version of some of the Office 365 applications.
7. You can find Sway by either looking in the Apps section of the main page or you can click on the little square icons in the upper left or right corner of the screen and you should see Sway on there or you click on All apps --> and then scroll till you find Sway.